Mother’s day is a special day because you get to celebrate your mom because she gave birth to you.
Special things you could buy your mother is…
1.Flowers w/ a card.
3.Make her a special card
4.Take her out to eat.
You don’t have to buy your mom anything because they already feel special.
Mother’s Day DIYs
Homemade Coffee Scrub
Yield: 1 1/2 cups
- 1 cup ground coffee
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4-1/2 almond oil
- 1/4 tsp vitamin e oil
- 10 drops orange essential oil (optional)
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl.
- To use wet skin and use a small scoop to apply scrub to skin.
- Gently rub coffee scrub in circles to help remove dry skin.
- Clean as much as you can with a paper towel then remove the rest in the shower or kitchen sink.
- Store in airtight container.
Begin by using 1/4 cup almond oil and increase until you reach your preferred texture.1/2 cup almond oil will make a thinner, more oily scrub. The scrub pictured was made with 1/4 cup almond oil. Best if used within 2-4 weeks.”
-Crystal Owens (http://apumpkinandaprincess.com/2014/10/homemade-coffee-scrub.html)
-Oil based sharpies
-White mug (cheapest would be at Dollar Tree or Goodwill)
How to make it:
1. Put a scrapbook sticker of whatever letter your mom’s first name starts with (or whatever design you want)
2. Next, make dots all around the sticker (denser near the edges) Follow the directions on the markers to get the paint going. Before putting dots on the mug, practice on paper or cardboard. Once ready, start on the mug. To make it prettier, you can even add an extra color or two. If you mess up, wipe away with some rubbing alcohol on a q-tip.
3. Once you have the design you want and it’s dry – carefully peel off the scrapbook sticker to reveal your design. Do touchups if you need to.
4. Making sure your area is well ventilated – turn on your oven to 350, set your mugs inside and let them bake for 30 minutes. Once 30 minutes is up, turn off the oven and let the mugs cool down inside.
Homemade Milk bath
1½ cups Powdered Milk
½ cup baking soda
½ cup cornstarch
½ cup epsom salts
10-20 drops essential oil of your choice (optional)
How to make it:
1.Mix together all of the ingredients and put in a container/jar